Executive Assistant Position
- Client management – create, implement and manage systems for lead generation, client database management, information management and back office
- Financial management – AR/AP functions including paying bills, settling accounts, budget management
- Transaction/file management – oversee the transaction coordination of escrow files, keep agent informed of any problems or issues
- Create and maintain operations manual to document systems and standards
- Act as the point of contact for customer inquiries or complaints; provide superior customer service
- Manage reservations, calendaring and scheduling of meetings, showings and appointments
- Prepare weekly updates for current clients each week.
- Manage social media aspects of business and update MHS website
- Gather and post reviews of service
- Advise agents on tech issues (email, apps)
- Dedicated to supporting the success of the Realtor.
- Delivery of items to properties or client’s workplace.
General assistance with office items pertaining to Broker.
- Positive; a “whatever it takes” attitude
- 1–3 years experience working in a real estate, mortgage, property management or similar/related “customer-centric” environment preferred
- Customer service savvy
- Strong work ethic
- Extremely organized
- Experience managing multiple projects efficiently
- Tech savvy to include Social Media
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, dotloop, Google Docs, and other applicable software
- Strong desire to grow and improve your craft
- Proven ability to succeed
We are helping to change people’s financial lives for the better each and every day and it happens on a granular level with each client we get to work with. Our goal is to set the standard for the customer experience so high, that we will never be matched. You will be a part of that. Much of it will be creating and implementing new procedures and it is a blast finding new ways to wow people. This will be an “out of the box” type of opportunity for sure. I’m looking forward to showing you why!
To apply, please call (605)269-4663 and follow the instructions. Leave me a message to help me get to know you a bit better. I will reach back out to you !