Click on the County name to view the Community Information for this county.
- Castle Medical Center
- Hawaii Medical Center East
- Hawaii State Hospital
- Honolulu Sports Medical Clinic Inc
- Kaiser Foundation Hospitals
- Kaiser Permanente Health Care
- Kapiolani Medical Center At Pali Momi
- Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children
- Kuakini Medical Center
- Leahi Hospital
- Liberty Dialysis-Hawaii LLC
- Queen Emma Clinic
- Queens Health Care Centers
- REHAB Hospital Of The Pacific
- Rehabilitation Hospital Of The Pacific Foundation
- Shriners Hospitals for Children-Honolulu
- St. Francis Healthcare System Of Hawaii
- Kaiser Permanente
The Hawaii Region is comprised of a 278-bed medical center and ten outpatient clinics on Oahu. There are also four clinics on the island of Maui the largest in Wailuku, with smaller clinics in Lahaina and Kihei, and our newest clinic in Maui Lani. The Big Island of Hawaii is home to three Kaiser Permanente clinics: Kona, Hilo, and Waimea.
Queen’s Medical Center The objective is simply stated: “To differentiate The Queen’s Medical Center Human Motion Institute® (HMI) as the clear choice for musculoskeletal care in the Pacific.”
Shriners of North America
Straub Clinic & Hospital Straub and its physicians are dedicated to giving you the best healthcare experience in Hawaii. We are guided by the principle of Alapono, which means “the path to well-being through better health.” At Straub, no matter what the reason for your visit, you can be sure that you will experience excellence from the moment you book your appointment.
- Hanauma Bay Nature Park
- Central Oahu Regional Park and Tennis Facility
- Department of Parks and Recreation
The Department of Parks and Recreation manages, maintains, and operates all parks and recreational facilities of the city; develops and implements programs for cultural and recreational activities; and beautifies the public streets of the city.
- Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, one of the most spectacular natural resources in Hawaii, is reaping the benefits of over a decade of moves to re-establish its pristine marine ecosystem.
- Honolulu Botanical Gardens
- The mission of the Honolulu Botanical Gardens is to plan, develop, curate, maintain and study documented collections of tropical plants.